Testosterone Lab Panel
$175.00 1 hour
- Testosterone Free and Total
- Complete Blood Count
- Complete Metabolic Panel
- Lipid Panel
- PSA Free & Total
The Testosterone Panel is designed to test for all the prerequisites needed to receive testosterone injections. This lab panel is required to be drawn by Recharge Zone or another lab testing agency prior to physician consultation for testosterone supplementation.
Most men start to experience a drop in testosterone levels after the age of 30. Although gradual as the years go on these gradual losses add up. Low T can be linked to the following common issues in men:
- Lower sex drive
- Decreased muscle mass
- Mood swings
- Poor sleep
- Hair loss
- Weight gain
- High Cholesterol
Below is the step by step process of how a testosterone regimen works at Recharge Zone.
- Sign up as a new patient
- Have testosterone labs drawn (No food or meds 8hrs prior)
- Schedule an appointment with Dr. Aung for consultation
- Return for follow up labs in 4-6 weeks to see if any adjustment in dosing is necessary
- If change in dosing is required follow up labs are done again in another 4-6 weeks
- If no change in dose follow up labs will be drawn every 6 months
- Testosterone panel by itself is $175
- Injections will typically be once a week and $30 a shot.
- Steps 1-3 will be a one-time fee of $300
- Step 4 is $150
- Any testosterone labs that must be redrawn to adjust dosing after step 4 will be $50
- Patient must have full Testosterone panel drawn annually $100
Please note that no one is guaranteed a testosterone regimen. Only patients whose lab work and physician consult show the need for testosterone will be recommended to be placed on an individualized regimen. We are not able to provide patients with a vial to take home as testosterone is a controlled substance and must be documented and accounted for. All testosterone will be administered within the office by RZ medics. Starting and stopping of testosterone regimen will be at the discretion of the Medical Director.